Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

letter writing

Over the past few weeks we have been learning to write both formal and informal letters. Here is an example of a letter i wrote about a political event in New Zealand's past.
Zoe Newdick
698 Harrison Road
Christchurch NZ ST 12345
(123) 456-7890
zoenewd@stfrancischch.school.nz

1 November 1965
Government reader
CEO, government Name
123 Address St 
Christchurch NZ
Dear government
I am writing this letter because I think those New Zealand
soldiers who went to Vietnam should not be there because this is not
our war to fight in.
So I want to write this letter so that you will let the soldiers come home
and I will not stop until you do.
There are thousand of people who are just like me protesting for these
innocent people just let them come home.
Sincerely,

Zoe Newdick

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post