Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

what it's like to be in lock down

ever since the lock down started I have been making bread with my dad, cupcakes and chocolate cookies and doing chores around the house to help my parents. My mum still working so I'm stuck at home with my dad all the time, sometimes we play games and watch movies. Lock down to me is not to bad because i am spending more time with my family. There is bad things about the lock down I don't like I miss my friends and sometimes i am really bored.





if you had to be in lock down what would you do and what would it be like?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe,
    Lock down is going to be difficult at times but it sounds like you are doing lots of nice things. All the baking sounds good. I haven't made bread since I was at high school. Cup cakes and cookies sound good too, I'm just imagining what they smell like. Yum. I bet your Mum looks forward to coming home to the smell of the baking.
    I've played Jenga, done some Sudoku and played hide and seek with our dog which is good fun. I look forward to reading about some of the games you have been playing.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really cool

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post