Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

litracey writing week 11

this week for writing Mrs Earl our principal read a book to us called the word collecter then she started to write a story with an adverbrial phrase, repitition and rhetorical question in the story the adverbrial phrase is discribing what time of day it is for exsample as the sun faded away.  now I am going to tell you what repitition is repitition is were you repeat some thing a few times for exsample why did he not listen to his mum why did he not pay atention then you could do a few more starting with why did he not. What is a rhetorical question, a rhetorical question is when you ask a question but you dont answer it for exsample would he get out of this nightmare? while she was writing the story she showed us this thing called the shade o meter the shade o meter makes plain words become more interesting for exsample sat we came up with words like spralwed stretch lounge and more then we would pick a word and put it in the story. After the story Mrs Earl showed us the a volcabluray vault it is wear we put all are words we collect. After that she had a task for my writing class that we had to write a 9 sentance narrative about a sertane picture.

here is my 9 sentance story.(the high lighted words are the three things that I talked about)(my story might be over 9 sentance's I hope you lie my story)

Seal Pup
As the sky started to fill with darkness,  Pup and his mum were walking to their sleeping spot. On the way there Pup got distracted by a white fox he started to follow the white fox  then after a while pup got lost. Pup started to look around and started to feel worried about being all alone with know one around to help him. He was very scared. He was worried he would not get back to his mum. He was worried he would be alone forever. Then he sprawled on the ice and cried and thought about how to get back to his mum and how he got lost. Why did he not listen to his mum, why did he not pay attention, why did he go away from his mum. How would he get out of this problem?



if you had to write a 9 sentance story about the seal pup what would your adverbrial phrase, rhepitition and retorical question be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post