Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Cool Coordintes

 This week for maths we had to find kiapoi Pa and Ōnawe Pa Here are the coordinates

Ōnawe Pa : 94,53 Kiapoi pa : 72,80 Christchurch : 72,90.

What is a coordinate, a coordinate is numbers that tell you were curtain places are on a map on the bottom of the map you will see numbers they line up with squares on a map.

The distances bettween these places, from kaiapoi Pa to Christchurch is 28 minutes and 28.1 kilometers and from Ōnawe Pa to Christchurch is 1hr and 9 minutes and 70.9 kilometers.

if you were to go to Kiapoi Pa to Ōnawe Pa on Waka would take 108 kilometers.

.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post