Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

top team

last Friday we had an opportunity to participate in top team. In this event you are in teams competing against other teams. My favorite challenge was the sling shot, we had to sling shot a bean bag so the people in my team could catch the bean bag and then put it into a bucket. we only got five bean bags into the bucket and the other team got six but I still really enjoyed this challenge. We had seven people in our team they were Max,Me,Grace,Tu,Cooper,Jin Hee and Ebony, we were a really good team we worked really well together and we did our best to have fun. There was also a memory game and games that needed more than 3 people but I liked working with a team because the team I was in did not fight about who would do what and I was really happy about that.






If you were in top team what your favorite challenge be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post