Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Tough kids

On 20 of November I went to an event called Tough kids it is about kids doing course wile doing a run.  There was over 50,000 kids it was crazy my school had lots of fun and i mean it there was lots of water and mud and the news on TV 1 was there we saw the big camera. my favorite obstacle was when you were walking in water and getting splashed by every one and there were lots of schools in cool clothes and had face paint on there faces they were just crazy the best thing was about the day being so perfect for tough kid and the music when we were warming up.
have you ever done tough kids before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post